Security and mobility
IK4-TEKNIKER´s offer for the infrastructures sector encompasses the following areas:
- Development of a technology to efficiently monitor, control and manage facilities to ensure comfort at a minimal cost, especially in buildings for tertiary use.
- Modelling and monitoring of cold and heat distribution networks to optimise district heating at a district level.
- Incorporating the generation of renewables to buildings and energy storage systems.
- Multi-functional coatings delivering, among other things, aesthetic and/or energy properties such as self-cleaning, anti-reflective and low emissivity.
- The design of new materials to disperse or encapsulate active principles such as Phase Change Materials (PCM) in order to improve energy efficiency in buildings.
SECURITY AND MOBILITY
- Sensoring, viewing and processing data for seating capacity control and evacuation of large infrastructures such as football stadiums or metro stations, among others, in emergency situations.
- Sensoring, information management and data analysis to predict a city´s behaviour to foster the advancement of smart cities to create better infrastructures for citizens.