Component surface modification
Development of electronic and communication products
Development of production and test benches
Tekniker´s offer for the automotive sector encompasses the following areas:
Development or optimisation of new or existing processes based on a comprehensive approach that covers the process itself, production resources, automation and plant management actions in an Industry 4.0 environment.
- Development of laser and high-performance machining processes such as ecological machining with new lubricants; the machining of materials that are hard to work with; dimensional control and on-site inspection; additive manufacturing and metallic fillers based on laser deposition techniques; direct and selective heat treatment by means of laser; on-line production monitoring.
- Automation, robotics, artificial vision, mobile platforms, robot-person collaboration, bin picking (a proprietary technology).
- Industrial production management (productive models, lean manufacturing, use of ICTs at plants).
COMPONENT SURFACE MODIFICATION
The modification of component surfaces to achieve new functionalities, aesthetics or improved properties.
- Multi-technological approach (PVD, Laser, PEO, Sol Gel, NIL) for plastic and metal components.
- Anti-wear, anti-reflective, absortive and decorative coatings.
- Development of film according to customer needs.
- Concept, pre-series, trials and validation testing.
- Development of the necessary processes and equipment.
- Support for industrialisation.
DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION PRODUCTS
The development of products using a holistic approach, ranging from the initial idea until pre-industrial design and production counselling stages.
- Electronics (hardware): developing control and communication ECUs.
- Functional models and models for checking.
- Sensor network applications and development of sensors (optical, magnetic and ultrasound techniques).
- “Plug & Play & Forget”® systems and power harvesting systems.
DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCTION AND TEST BENCHES
The development of production and testing equipment according to customer specifications and commissioning.
- Design and assembly of custom-made test benches: test benches for components (transmissions, ball joints, brakes, bearings, seats, etc.) and test benches addressing mould thermal fatigue.
- Design and assembly of machines for advanced manufacturing processes.
- Design, manufacture and testing of new configurations for electric motors.
- Development of ad hoc power electronics equipment.
- Development of ECUs and control units.
- Design and development of integrated mechatronic components (roborueda).
- Inspection and measurement: equipment calibration, checking and compensation.
- Diagnosis of component failure causes.
- Behavioural checks for mechanical components when in use.