Tekniker´s offer in the field of green hydrogen covers the following areas:
GENERATING GREEN HYDROGEN
- Producing green hydrogen by means of alkaline electrolysis, PEM and anionics.
- Developing and characterising components: bipolar plaques, catalysts and electrodes.
- Optimising and automating electrolyser manufacturing processes.
- Optimising electrolyser plant balance.
- Optimising controllers for wind farms and photovoltaic plants, maximising the overall efficiency and durability of electrolysis equipment.
- Producing green hydrogen by means of hydrolysis with a plasma torch.
- Producing green hydrogen by means of thermochemical cycles.
STORING GREEN HYDROGEN
Studying the mechanical properties of materials when in the presence of hydrogen.
Hydrogen permeability testing.
Pressurised hydrogen embrittlement testing (up to 150 bar).
Detecting hydrogen leaks.
Non-destructive inspecting of metallic materials and composites by means of ultrasounds.
Developing & integrating sensors.
Training to develop, design and operate cryostats used to store liquid H2
TRANSPORTING GREEN HYDROGEN
- Researching materials used to carry liquid hydrogen to enable on-site release.
- Researching catalysts and CRM-free reaction routes.
- Developing carbon footprint-free disruptive fluids and cycles.
Integral design of customised power converters equipped with WBG semiconductors.
Specific development of sensors for hydrogen and integration applications.
Electric motors and electromechanical actuators, ranging from conceptual design to experimental validation.
Tools used to analyse the technical & economic feasibility of implementing on-site hydrogen generation systems.
Tools used for control and advanced energy management of electrolysers fed either totally or partially by renewable sources.