At Tekniker we are looking for a Software researcher for Embedded Linux. Join our company!
We are looking for a person to fill the position of Software researcher for Embedded Linux, with Engineering in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar areas, with technological leadership skills and experience of between 5 to 15 years in the development of technologically innovative solutions transferable to companies.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Participation in research and direction of industrial and European embedded electronics projects, mainly in an Embedded Linux environment
- Technical approach and drafting of industrial and European proposals
- Design and development of embedded software- Building relationships and dialogue with clients
The admission requirements for the position are as follows:
- High level of knowledge in C and C++
- Experience in project management and customer relationship management- Knowledge on the interpretation of electronic diagrams and implementation of hardware platforms
- Knowledge of communications buses (SPI, i2C, Ethernet, etc.).
Research and development experience in:
- Embedded Software (C/C++)
- Embedded Linux environments
- Embedded systems, with or without OS (bare-metal)
Please visit the Tekniker website for more information on job vacancy 2023-ELE-InvSnr-Linux or send us your application.