GAIA includes new companies on the Board
IK4-TEKNIKER is one of the companies that will join the new Board as a member of the IK4 Research Alliance and representative of the Basque Network of Science and Technology (RVTC).
The Association of Industries devoted to Electronic and Information Technologies of the Basque Country recently ratified the appointments of Covadonga Herrero from Deusto Sistemas, José Ramón Ribate from Electro Ilunbe, Jose Ignacio del Río from Ibermática, Jon Sierra from Ikor Sistemas Electrónicos and Aitor Alzada from IK4-TEKNIKER, as a member of the IK4 Research Alliance and representative of the Basque Network of Science and Technology (RVTC).
Subsequent to these new incorporations, GAIA´s Board shall consist, this year, of the following members: Chairman José Antonio Echezarra (Grupo Corporativo GFI Norte); Deputy Chair Aitor Alzola (Betean Consultores) and secretary and treasurer Elena Zarraga (LKS).
Listed hereunder are the member companies and their representatives:
- Mikel Idirin - SoCe SYSTEM-ON-CHIP ENGINEERING
- Antonio Lázaro – IDOM
- Unai Extremo – VIRTUALWARE
- Hugo Baroja - ORMAZABAL PROTECTION & AUTOMATIOIN
- Felipe Navarrro - GTS-THAUMAT XXI
- Isabel Busto - INFORMÁTICA´68
- Nieves Alcain – ALECOP
- Pablo Ayala - INNOVAE AUGMENTED REALITY AGENCY
- Esteban Barrenetxea - IKEI RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY
- Agustín Presmanes - CAF TURNKEY & ENGINEERING
- Pedro Gurrutxaga – ONDOAN
- María Odriozola - SAYMA CONSULTORES
- Covadonga Herrero - DEUSTO SISTEMAS
- José Ramón Ribate - ELECTRO ILUNBE
- José Ignacio del Río – IBERMÁTICA
- Jon Sierra - IKOR SISTEMAS ELECTRÓNICOS
- Aitor Alzaga - IK4 RESEARH ALLIANCE - Representing RVCT
- Javier Múgica - SPRI - a Strategic Ally
Is a non-profit, private and professional organisation that was established in 1983. GAIA is nowadays formed by more than 240 companies that offer products and services in the field of Electronics, IT and Telecommunications.